Not all youth workers double as masters of administration. (It’s okay, you’re good at so many other things.) If you’re anything like us, you really love Jesus and you really love teenagers and somehow found yourself in this role that happens to involve a ton of other stuff you aren’t necessarily an expert in.
We want to help make your battle through the youth ministry administrative jungle a little easier. We gathered up some of our favorite resources to help slice through the pain of budgets and scheduling with downloadable resources, blog posts, and podcast episodes. Have no fear, DYM is here.
Help Me With… Budgeting
Help Me With… Scheduling
Help Me With… Everything Else
Blog posts to help you with all things admin…
We combed through our blog to find the posts that we thought would be most helpful.
- How to Set a Solid Calendar for the Year
- Our Why Behind Quarter Planning
- The Power of a Thank You Note
- Planning Our Youth Ministry Calendar
Podcasts to help you with all things admin…
We combed through the podcasts in our network to find the episodes that would be most helpful.
From The DYM Podcast:
- Episode 313: The New Studio (for tips on meeting etiquette, start at 23:33)
- Episode 150: The Ultimate Administrator (for tips on background checking your volunteers, start at 24:30)
From Youth Ministry Hacks:
- Episode 7: Hacks on Service Programming (start at 16:20)
- Episode 8: Hacks on Future Planning, Dreaming, Calendar with Sean Lord
- Episode 12: Hacks on Using Social Effectively in Student Ministry
- Episode 41: Marketing Your Youth Ministry for Free (start at 16:40)