GAME 5: Pool Relay
- Cover watermelons with Vaseline or baby oil
- Place puzzle pieces at the bottom of the pool
- Make sure the pool rafts are inflated
- First team to complete the relay wins!
- Each team divides up and assigns players to each “leg” of the relay
- 12 people for the raft
- 10 people for watermelon
- 2 people to get puzzle pieces
- Everyone assembles the puzzle
- On the whistle each team gets the first group of people in the pool in a straight line across the pool. Then a watermelon is passed from one end to the other and back. Once back at the start line those people rush out of the pool while the next set of group people go.
- Their goal is to all get on the pool raft and row themselves to the far side of the pool and back. Once back, they tag the next person to jump into the pool and collect a puzzle piece. This continues until all puzzle pieces are collected. Once they have all the pieces, their team can begin to put the puzzle together. First team to complete it wins!
- Must be different people working on each leg of the race.