GAME 4: Human Battleship
- Hang the 2-3 tarps over the volleyball net so that it goes from the top to the ground. (the goal is that no one can see the opposite team)
- Give each side 2 buckets of water balloons, 2 balloon launchers and a bucket of soak balls (10-15 each team)
- Teams will arrange 20 people into different formations to represent the battleships. Once they are set up they cannot move.
- The rest of the team will be launching and throwing water balloons and soak balls.
- The goal of the game is to “sink” as many human battleships as possible within 10 minutes.
- Each time a player is hit, they are out of the game.
- The team at the end with the most people left on the court wins!
- Play this twice – great game to beat the heat.