A few highlights from a couple days at the Anaheim Youth Specialties Convention:
- Getting to meet blogging youth workers.
- a $17 hamburger.
- Having Buffalo Wings ordered into the convention center because the prices of food there were outrageous.
- Having a lady say, “before I saw your face, I knew who you were – because we listen to the show every week!”
- Running out of Best Sex Ever and Igniter 1-4 Bundle because people were snapping them up left and right.
- Having one guy say that I was funnier on the podcast than in real life.
- Running out of cell phone battery every day of the convention.
- Waching grown men play Guitar Hero.