I think it can go without saying, I love small groups. I can talk about small groups all day long. I’m always interested in how others have their small groups set up, why they have them set up that way, and what do they think are the benefits of doing so. I love how there are so many different ways to do it and how different ways work better in some contexts of ministry better than others.
Right now, ours are set up as follows:
- Midweek on tuesday or Wednesday night.
- They meet in homes (for the most part).
- They are grade specific.
- The are gender specific.
- They meet from October to June.
- They go through a curriculum we wrote.
- They would’t be able to happen without our amazing volunteers.
Tell us how you have your small groups set up and why! Interested to hear!