Tonight in Passion we tried a new exercise I heard about this week. We had folded strips of paper in the back of the auditorium that were called “dares” that people could take on their way out if they wanted to. We only made like 15 of them, and this week they needed to do the dare, then share about it next week. I think it’s going to be pretty cool. Here’s some of the ideas we used, would love some comments with more!
- Read the Christmas story to a child this week and report back
- Give a meal to homeless person and have a conversation and report back
- Add $10 to a gift you were going to be cheap on and report back
- Buy something for the person in the office you were going to avoid and report back
- Call your parent/loved one you haven’t spoken to in a while and report back
It’ll be fun next week to hear the stories!