This past weekend our Next-Gen ministry took over our adult weekend services. It was so much fun. Here are some things we had in place for the making this weekend highlighting what God was doing in our ministry.
- Pre-service video with clis from our services with a countdown until service started.
- We had the game Taylor Swift or Lamentations on the pre-roll slides before service started.
- Our student worship band lead music (and killed it).
- One of our students lead out in communion.
- I got to interview our senior pastor (Jeff Vines) and ask him the following questions:
- What is your heart for the next genration at this church and for the next gen ministry here?
- Why do you feel it SO important that students go to summer camp?
- Why do you feel its important for adults to giv their time to pour into those younger than them?
- We played the video above for 10 Reasons To Serve In SHIFT.
- Our team took over announcements (above).
It was so fun and a great time for us to highlight what God is doing in our ministry. So fun!